EventsPremiere Charities is happy to announce the 2021 Gala, Cocktail Gala featuring music, dancing, food and drinks. Location: The Waterfall, 3416 Philadelphia Pike, Claymont, DE 19703 Date: 10/23/2020 Time: 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM Ticket prices: Each ticket is $80, $800 for a table of 8 or $1000 for a table of 10. Tickets include: ● Live food stations ● Cash bar (one free alcoholic beverage included with each ticket) ● Fruit, desserts ● Coffee, tea, soda ● Dancing ● Attire: fancy/formal All proceeds will go to Premiere Charities to serve the homeless/ underprivileged of Wilmington and to other local and international causes including a home for the destitute in India. Please attend and make it a grand success!
Fill out my online form.
- Premiere Charities is happy to announce the 2016 Gala, "A Night Out for a Cause" Cocktail Gala featuring music, dancing, food, drinks, and a silent auction, on November 05, 2016 at The Waterfall, 3416 Philadelphia Pike, Claymont, DE. PCI-Nov2016-Gala Please attend and make it a grand success.
- Premiere Charities is proud to announce that we have completed the purchase of a Sprinter van so that we can Serve more efficiently. It has been a dream come true. The challenge was put down by Ed Wilde who contributed $9,000 and our 2015 Gala proceeds provided the remaining amount. We plan to start using the van in August 2016. Some modifications for storage will be made before the van is loaded with its first meals. On the side panels of the van we will display the names of major sponsors and Premiere Charities.
- Premiere Charities recently hosted, "A Night Out for a Cause" Cocktail Gala featuring music,dancing, food, drinks, and a silent auction, on November 11, 2015 at Harry's Savoy Grill, Naamans Road, Wilmington, DE It was a grand success and we raised $47,000 - thank you benefactors!!
- Nepal Update, July 18, 2015: Premiere Charities has completed building 45 shelters for the homeless.
- Premiere Charities, Inc. has adopted the village, Khokana, in Nepal and is collecting donations to build housing for those left homeless. View details on how to helpNepal Flyer; Thank you!!
- An anonymous donor has agreed to contribute a matching amount of $9,000, if we raise the same amount - by the end of 2015 - towards the purchase of a Van so that we can Serve more efficiently. Thanks to great well wishers we have raised close to $1,000 so far (July 2015). Help us achieve that goal.
- 5k Runs - the ones we support and our own - 2014 5K event information and registration 5K flyer - 2014;
- Support for Hurricane Sandy victims (2012) - Premiere Charities sent $1,000 to Brick Township, NJ
- Two board members went on a medical mission to Nigeria (2012)
- Fundraiser Concert in 2008: Premiere Charities organized a rock concert where a band played for us and we served food and drinks to people. We raised approximately $12,000 and it was a big success! Proceeds benefited our H.O.P.E. program.